Since 2009, the Fillmore Charlotte has been the place in Uptown to see a concert. As you walk through the iconic red doors at the Fillmore Charlotte, you’ll find that this unique venue is like nothing you’ve seen before. The venue is housed in a historic textile mill on Hamilton Street in Charlotte. The interior has red oak hardwood floors, large chandeliers lighting the room, and red painted walls covered with vintage concert posters. Especially relevant is the Fillmore’s state-of-the-art lighting, sound and intimate environment. With all of this combined, you will experience a live show like never before.
Check out the upcoming November/December calendar at the Fillmore!
- Fitz & The Tantrums: November 9th
- Ingrid Michaelson: A Concert for Equality: November 11th
- Drive-By Truckers: November 12th
- PartyNextDoor & Jeremih: Summer’s Over Tour: November 13th
- Evanescence: November 15th
- Kat Country Jam: A Benefit for St. Jude: November 16th
- Yellowcard : The Final World Tour: November 17th
- Good Charlotte: November 18th
- Seven Lions: November 25th
- 99.7 The Fox Presents On The Border: A Tribute to Eagles: November 26th
- Glass Animals: December 1st
- WEND Presents Third Eye Blind: December 5th
- Slippery When Wet: December 9th
- Monster Energy Outbreak pres KANE BROWN: Ain’t No Stopping Us Now Tour: December 11th
- Mac Miller: December 16th
- Drop !t: Ookay: December 31st
The Fillmore Charlotte can accommodate up to 2,000 guests. Concerts are general admission and standing room only. Those of legal age can enjoy one of the venue’s alcoholic drinks during the show. The venue also offers non-alcoholic drinks and food for sale. So you can stay up to date with all the happenings at the Fillmore, check out their website and newsletter. Their website includes everything from new shows to special rates.
Tickets for shows at the Fillmore Charlotte can be purchased online or at the box office. The box office is open from noon to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Another great way to see a show is with the Fillmore VIP experience. VIP tickets include express entry, box seat hosts, a VIP bar, private restrooms, and prime seating.
In addition to amazing shows at the Fillmore, you must see a show at their newest venue: The Underground. Located within walking distance of the Fillmore Charlotte, The Underground hosts national touring groups and local artists. Some of the venue’s unique features include an outdoor veranda and also a focus on local craft beers and art.
While you are in town for a show, you’ll need a place to stay the night. Forget the hotel chains and consider our charming B&B in Davidson, NC. The Davidson Village Inn is a boutique hotel offering 18 guest rooms of 5 different types. From our Family Suites to our King and Queen Rooms, we can accommodate groups big or small. Because each day begins with a breakfast buffet, you are sure to start your day off in a healthy and happy way. The buffet includes cereal, fresh fruit, locally baked bread, eggs, and cheeses accompanied by juice and coffee. Before you head out on your getaway, don’t forget to download our free Davidson, NC Vacation Guide. Come out and see us soon. As a result, you’ll leave renewed and refreshed and ready for a new week. We look forward to hosting you on your Davidson getaway!