Our policies are meant to ensure that our guests have a consistently excellent experience while staying with us, and to help keep our Inn operating smoothly. If you have any questions about these policies or need help planning your trip, please contact us.
Pandemic protocols may be in place during your visit which will require that you abide by them. Please review them carefully on our website. In the event of a Pandemic, you accept that your visit and that of those in your company to our property is a choice for which your are solely responsible.
By accepting this reservation, I acknowledge the contagious nature of pandemics and voluntarily assume the risk that my child(ren), relative or other guests visiting with me and I may be exposed to or infected by a pandemic and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by a pandemic virus may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, Inn employees, relatives, associates or vendors.
I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to my child(ren), family or other guests visiting with me or myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I or my child(ren), family or other guests traveling or visiting with me may experience or incur in connection with my visit to the Inn. On my behalf, and on behalf of my children, family and guests, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the Inn, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of the Inn, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a pandemic infection occurs before, during, or after my visit.
- Our doors are locked at 10 pm each evening so if you will be arriving after 10 pm, please contact us to receive late arrival procedures. Once checked in, you will be provided with a fob to access the Inn after hours. During Pandemics, our schedule is determined on a day-to-day basis and schedule may vary. In addition, self check-in protocols may be in place. Contact us for more details.
- Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours prior to scheduled arrival to avoid charges.
- The entire inn is a non-smoking environment; however, there is a smoking “bench” just outside.
- As much as we love pets, we only allow Certified Service dogs (with proper documentation), which does not include therapy animals. Service animals perform a function that cannot be performed by the pet owner.
- There will be a $250 cleaning fee assessed if guests smoke in rooms, discharge any bodily fluids, stain linens or hosts a pet (including allowed service dogs).
- There is a $100 charge for lost keys.
- A continental breakfast buffet is included with your stay. The charge for a non-guest is $15 for breakfast. During Pandemics, breakfast offering may be suspended, up-charged or outsourced and/or modified without prior notice.
- There is an additional guest charge of $15/night for guests that exceed the stated room capacity.
- Blocks of rooms for special events must be guaranteed to a valid credit card and will be released 30 days out if not assigned.
- Rates are only guaranteed six (6) months out and we only make reservations 15 months out. A lottery system is used for reservations during Family and Graduation Weekends at Davidson College.
- If you are able to reserve a room during Family Weekend, Graduation or any other PRIME Date without winning the lottery, your booking is subject to cancellation and we may not be able to arrange alternate lodging at a different location.
- Guests are responsible for damages to their room, appliances, linens or any other room property.