Experience The Cellar, the newly-renovated meeting space and wine tasting room available at Davidson Village Inn. This space is the perfect location for small meetings, videoconferencing, wine tasting events and small gatherings in general.
This state-of-the-art meeting facility and wine tasting room features:
- 6, 8 & 10 Person Setup
- Fiber Broadband High-speed Internet (wireless & wired)
- Video Conferencing Setup with HD Camera & Microphone
- 65” Monitor & TV
- Full Day Rental: $500
- Half Day Rental: $300
Please contact us at (704) 892-8044 or by email email@example.com for more information on our meeting space.
“My favorite part of traveling for business to the Charlotte area is coming home to the Davidson Village Inn.”
– Jon Barhorst, SVP & Chief Credit Officer- Retail Card, Synchrony Financial (Read Full Testimonial)
“No thank you to the hotel frequent stay points!! I will take the charm and quality and feeling at home of the Davidson Village Inn every single week!!!”
– Sam Williamson, IBM Managing Director, Lowe’s (Read Full Testimonial)
“I now stay exclusively (or as exclusively as their popularity allows me to) at the DVI, forgoing the great reward of the business traveler – hotel chain loyalty points.”
– Susan Griffith, Strategic Consulting Director, LivePerson (Read Full Testimonial)
We could not recommend a stay with the Davidson Village Inn enough!
– Sneha Subramanian
The Davidson Village Inn is the perfect place to stay while visiting one of the many businesses and corporate headquarters in the Davidson and Lake Norman region, as well as nearby Charlotte, NC.
Our Inn is the perfect home-away-from-home for business travelers visiting downtown historic Davidson. We are conveniently located in town near the fine dining of Davidson, away from the noise of the highway, yet not far from major corporate headquarters and offices such as Lowes Home Improvement, Ingersoll Rand, MSC Industrial Direct and Nascar among many other companies.
We offer numerous amenities for our guests, including:
- Free high-speed, wireless Internet access
- Working desk in every room
- HDTVs in every room
- Complimentary breakfast with locally-made baked goods, fresh fruit, cereal, yogurts, cheese, eggs, and juices
- Coffee from local Summit Coffee Roasters
- On-site parking
- Passes to the nearby Lake Norman YMCA
- A location convenient to local businesses, restaurants, and Davidson College.
- Call us or let us know at check-in so you can reserve FREE tickets to the Davidson College Basketball or Football Games!
If you are thinking about staying with us for your next business trip, please call the Davidson Village Inn at (704) 892-8044 for corporate rates.
Our Business Clients Include:
Bank of America