Our policies are meant to ensure that our guests have a consistently excellent experience while staying with us, and to help keep our Inn operating smoothly. If you have any questions about these policies or need help planning your trip, please contact us.
- Our doors are locked at 11 pm each evening so if you will be arriving after 11 pm, please contact us to receive late arrival procedures. Once checked in, you will be provided with a fob to access the Inn after hours.
- Cancellations must be made at least 72 hours prior to scheduled arrival to avoid charges.
- The entire inn is a non-smoking environment; however, there is a smoking “bench” just outside.
- As much as we love pets, we only allow Certified Service dogs (with proper documentation), which does not include therapy animals.
- There will be a $150 cleaning fee assessed if guests smoke in rooms or bring a pet (including Service dogs).
- There is a $100 charge for lost keys.
- A deluxe continental breakfast buffet and an afternoon tea service are included with your stay. The charge for a non-guest is $10 for breakfast and $5 for tea.
- There is an additional guest charge of $10/night for guests that exceed the stated room capacity.
- Blocks of rooms for special events must be guaranteed to a valid credit card and will be released 30 days out if not assigned.
- Rates are only guaranteed six (6) months out and we only make reservations 15 months out. A lottery system is used for Family Weekends and Graduation Weekend at Davidson College.
- Guests are responsible for damages to their room.